Arbor pull handles are made from wood with brass components. The range includes 25mm-diameter pull handles, flush pull handles for recessing into doors, and pull handles for cabinets and cupboards. Grooves can be added, either to add a design feature, or to make the product easier to handle.
- Pull handles for doors, cabinets and cupboards
- Thirteen woods to choose from
- Thirteen finishes for brass components
- Grooved or smooth wood options
- Pull handle lengths to standard or custom sizes
- Fixing centres to dimensions required to facilitate retrofit
- Bespoke pull handles to order
Beech Lacquered (BE)
Beech Sanded (BS)
Mahogany Dark (MD)
Mahogany Natural (MN)
Oak Dark (OD)
Oak Medium (OM)
Oak Natural (ON)
Oak Sanded (OS)
Copper plated (CO)
Rhodium plated (RO)
Gold plated (GP)
Satin brass (SB)
Antique brass (AB)
Imitation bronze metal antique (IB)
Satin chrome plated (SC)
Black chrome plated (BC)
Polished chrome plated (CH)
Polished brass (PL)
Silver plated (SP)
To specify the material and finish required, combine the wood with the metal finish.
For example: (RS/AB) is Rosewood with Antique Brass.
Available on sanded beech to order.
Silver Kite can make bespoke products and offers an ironmongery scheduling service.