Round Wood offers eco-friendly Thermory® ash interior flooring in 150 and 190mm-wide boards.
Thermory® flooring has been heated and steamed at temperatures of up to 215°C in computer controlled kilns. This toughens the timber (so achieves outstanding dimensional stability), ensures a low moisture content and develops a dark, luxurious colour. The result is an attractive board that is extremely stable.
Thermory® also boasts outstanding environmental credentials with entirely chemical-free processes, and the use of responsibly harvested raw materials.
- 150/190mm wide x 21mm thick
- Random lengths: 0.5-2.4m
Key features and benefits
- Solid board, with engineered characteristics
- Outstanding durability
- Dark, rich finish, outstanding grain detail
- Tongue & groove
- Stress relief grooves on underside
- Can be used with underfloor heating systems; concrete / screed sub floor must be fully dry