|For use with||
3 / 4.5
|Roll dimensions (w x l)||
20sqm; 4.5mm - 18 sqm; 1m-wide
|Sound reduction (dB)||
StrataBase is a tough and durable multi-purpose acoustic timber flooring underlay that can either be used as a floating floor system or bonded down. Suitable for use with underfloor heating.
The underlay is made from a PUR foam and cork advanced formulation.
- Thickness: 3 or 4.5mm
- Roll size: 3mm - 20sqm; 4.5mm - 18 sqm; 1m-wide
- Thermal conductivity: 3mm - 0.086W/mk; 4.5mm - 0.089W/mk
- Acoustic properties: '49dB LnTw *
- Temperature stability: -40 C + 110 C
- Density: 455kg/m3
- Very high compression resistance
- Accreditations:ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001
- 100% recyclable - contains a high percentage of recycled content