Durablind Choice is a higher-quality, robust, low-maintenance roller blind manufactured for where a cost-effective blind is required for demanding environments.
- Magnetic detachable crank handle or electric operation, reduces issues with misuse and ligature safety
- 53–70mm aluminium barrel depending on fabric width and weight
- Flame retardant fabrics conform to BS5867,Part 2:Type B
- High-quality fixtures, fittings and components give a low-maintenance, long-lasting blind
- 5 year guarantee (2 years for electric motor)
- Slim 230v AC motor housed inside barrel*
- Available with Black or White powder-coated aluminium hardware
- Reduce glare in university class rooms and high traffic areas
- Maintain the look of an historic building with bespoke designs and fabrics
- Create a consistent look across multiple retail outlets
Durablind Choice is also available with an optional electric operation* and as a blackout blind when used with Westgate's range of blackout fabrics.
- Fabric types: 6 different fabric ranges offering either dim-out, blackout or screening
- Fabric colours: various ranges including standard white, cream, red, blue, brown, green and multiple others in plain, pastels and neutral shades to suit every environment
- Dimensions: width 650- 4850mm; drop: 950-5750mm; some larger sizes not suitable for crank operation
- Operation: choice of manual heavy-duty detachable magnetic crank handle or motorised with option for wall-mounted controls or hand-held remote operation
- Fabric special features: fire retardant, anti-bacterial*, wipe clean*, wipe with damp sponge*, suitable for moist conditions*, 100% polyester - *depending on fabric type.
- Fabric material: option of 100% polyester, pvc / fibreglass mix or polyester / pvc mix