Durablind Advantage is Westgate's premium roller blind and offers customers an original design that is high-strength for demanding and high usage areas.
Durablind Advantage (unlike the Durablind Choice and Enhance) is installed as standard with 3mm stainless steel side guide wires and the composite of the fabric conforms with EN 13501-1 B s2 d0 fire retardancy. Both magnetic folding crank handle and electric operations are available, as well as a choice of roller fabrics including room darkening and light diffusion, all of which have insulating properties.
- Magnetic folding crank handle or electric operation, reduces issues with misuse and ligature safety
- Robust 3mm stainless steel side guide wires stop movements from drafts when windows are open
- Guide wires cannot be cut with scissors or knives
- Flame retardant fabrics conform to EN 13501-1 B s2 d0 standard
- Robust powder-coated bottom bar
- High-quality fixtures, fittings and components give a low-maintenance, long-lasting blind
- Crank rods will operate at an angle, for example across benches and desks etc
- 10-year guarantee
- Teaching and communal areas in colleges, secondary and primary schools for glare control or room darkening
- Demanding environments where blinds may be subject to wilful damage
- Prevent blind movement in areas where windows are regularly open
- Fabric types: aluminium-backed screening fabric or blackout
- Fabric colours: 21 colours, ranging from white to plum, including greys, browns and greens. Blackout option includes white, cream, greys, black and blue.
- Dimensions: width 800-4600mm; drop 800-6400mm; some larger sizes not suitable for crank operation
- Operation: manual heavy-duty detachable magnetic crank handle or motorised with option for wall-mounted controls or hand-held remote operation
- Fabric special features: fire retardant to B-s2 d0, M2, excellent thermal protection
- Fabric material: aluminium-backed fabric comprises coloured open weave polyester mix; blackout is 3 ply PVC + 1 ply fibreglass