Studio Evo is a collaborative learning chair offering everything a user could need in one unit. It is suitable for seminars, meeting rooms, conferences, universities and training rooms.
Made from grey injection-moulded polypropylene that is 100% recyclable, it is available as a polypropylene or fire-retardant upholstered seat. The upholstered seat is available in a range of colours including dark grey, orange and green. The chair has in-built perforations for air circulation.
The Studio Evo seat features a large table which can accommodate A4 books and documents, laptops and tablets.
The table flips about its axis and rotates around the chair through 360 degrees making the table useable by right and left hand users. The table is also equipped with channels so that users can position their devices vertically or horizontally.
The base of the seat includes a generous 30 litres of storage for bags and documents, and two bottle holders to the sides.
The chair has wheels to make it easy to move around and collaborate with fellow users.
- Chair material: grey injection-mounted polypropylene (100% recyclable) shell with armrests
- Chair material alternatives: also available as an upholstered seat
- Chair size: 580 x 580 mm
- Chair wheels: swivel caster wheels
- Table size: 570 x 370 mm surface which can accommodate A4 books or laptops and tablets
- Maximum weight on table: 76kg
- Users: can be used by left and right handed users as the table flips about its axis and rotates through 360 degrees
- Base storage: 30 litres of space for bags and two bottle holders to the chair sides
- Total size: 870 (h) x 610 9w) x 832mm (d)
- Easy to clean