Screen Nature Ultimetal (SNU) is a solar control textile for roller blind applications.
Its metallic side provides a technical combination of high solar reflection (74%) and excellent visible transmission.
Meets the requirements of sustainable development initiatives and enables energy savings to be made while enhancing the performance of the glazing of eco-efficient buildings.
- Smoke emission free
- Mineral composition designed for minimum environmental impact: made of glass fibre; PVC-, polyester- and halogen-free
- Excellent glare control up to 95% light rays filtered
- Thermal emissivity of 14% makes for improved insulation
- Restricts heat gain with highly reflectant metallised face to glass Rs = 70%
- Excellent glare control: Tv = 4%
- Good through vision
- Antimicrobial – ASTME 2180
- Suitable for internal shading
- Composition: glass fabric with fire-proof (contains fluorine)
- Openness factor: 4%
- Widths: 180-240cm
- Weight: 165g/m² ±5%
- Thickness: 0.21mm ±5%
* Photo credit: Werksmans Attorneys - Sandton CBO - Boogertman + Partners - AC Screens - Mermet SAS