Ketley Staffordshire Brown Brindle quarry tiles are manufactured in the UK from Etruria Marl clay using the same processes as the Ketley's 50mm and 65mm pavers. Sometimes known as Paving Tiles, they are available in 3 different sizes, a paver size, a brick size and a square. For restoration projects, they are a very good match to the discontinued Hawkins , Daniel Platt and Dennis Ruabon tiles which can be found in many parts of the UK.
They offer excellent performance characteristics, suit most flooring applications both internally and externally and can be used in combination with other Staffordshire natural clay colours including Blue and Red.
Key features / benefits
- Suitable for interior or exterior use
- High strength and hard-wearing
- High slip resistance (category R11 C)
- Very low water absorption
- Frost resistant
- Resistant to acids, alkalis, oils, grease and fats
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems
- 215 x102 x 18mm
- 215 x 65 x 18mm
- 150 x 150 x 18mm
- 100 x 100 x 18mm
Rectangular quarry tiles as well as square 150x150mm are available as standard. Square ones in the 100x100mm size can be made to order.
Manufactured to BS EN 14411:2012