Furn Table is a handcrafted and built to last a lifetime.
A distinctive and durable statement piece for outdoor areas, gardens, architectural projects or commercial spaces.
The contemporary design is shaped by hand and given added character and individuality by using finishes that develop a unique weathered patina over time.
Every pot is a one-off and can be custom designed to fit your requirements.
- Cement is usually seen as having a negative environmental impact, however we use various products to reduce our use of cement and therefore our carbon footprint. We currently substitute up to 15% of the cement content with fly ash and micro silica - both bi-products of the steel and power industries. The addition of these substitutes increases the overall strength of the pot, improves sulphate resistance, decreases permeability and reduces the water requirement.
- We also use a percentage of glass sand which comes from recycled bottles.
- All water used in the studio is captured from rainwater off the roofs of our buildings. We have recently installed a wash bay reclamation system, which allows us to recycle our water entirely.
- Our pots are thrown by hand in layers, which reduces material waste to zero as we ensure there is always a pot on the wheel to be able to use any left-over material - we are extremely precise in batching to avoid waste.
- We use recycled bio-plastic made from bamboo to package our products.
50cm Top, 40cm High, 32cm Base
80cm Top, 40cm High, 62cm Base
100cm Top, 40cm High, 82cm Base
125cm Top, 40cm High, 107cm Base
Available in all colours and textures.