Strata Acoustic Underlay A100 is a 10mm thick recycled rubber underlay for timber floors and other hard surfaces including vinyl, tiles and laminate flooring. It is a tough and durable multi-purpose acoustic hard flooring underlay that can either be used as a floating floor or bonded down system.
Strata consists of a 92% recycled rubber mix which acts as a dense, resilient layer for timber or concrete constructions.
- Pre-fabricated recycled tire granule mat
- Reduces impact sounds by up to 23dB
- Guaranteed constant thickness and density
- Does not deform, maintains efficiency long term
- Low compression under heavy loads
- Can be installed under finished flooring
- Compatible with underfloor heating (UFH)
For use as an acoustic underlay under most hard floor finishes including:
- Timber flooring
- Laminate floors
- Tiled floors
- Vinyl flooring
Roll size 10mm x 1.3m x 5m
Roll Area 6.5m2
Roll Weight 50kg
Density 750 kg/m3
Mass 7.5 kg/m2
Compression Loads (Over 10 Years)
10 kN/m2 = < 7% loss of thickness
15 kN/m2 = < 10.6% loss of thickness
20 kN/m2 = < 14.3% loss of thickness
1.86 Recycled tyres per m2
12.09 Recycled tyres per roll
Performance Reduction: ΔLw 23dB
Performance will vary with different floor make-up.
Best performance achieved when incorporated in a fully bonded floor build up.
Thermal Conductivity 0.133 W/mK
Thermal Resistance 0.094 m2 K/W
Temperature Stability -35°c to +100°