The Linea CFX® range features slim plate profiles, split finishes and concealed fixings in five designs to suit both contemporary and classic interiors.
Six metallic finishes are available for the frame, and in most cases matching switch rockers are available with either black or white surrounds. The faceplates are available in the same finishes, plus Piano Black on Linea Rondo. Door handles are also available to complement the range.
- Linea-Rondo CFX®: smooth, rounded frame design
- Linea-Scala CFX®: delicate stepped frame design
- Linea-Duo CFX®: minimalist, straight frame design
- Linea-Perlina CFX®: Adam beaded frame design
- Linea-Georgian CFX®: Georgian rope frame design
Linea CFX® has separate back frame and faceplate, allowing the option of matching or contrasting elements. The faceplates have four pillars, each with a small clip that holds the faceplate firmly to the back frame, concealing the fixings.
Hamilton uses its own range of inserts, both grid and modular, providing a wide choice of options. Bespoke specials can also be provided.
Plate sizes (4.2mm in depth):
- Linea Duo: 86x86, 145x86mm
- Linea Rondo, Scala and Perlina: 91.4x91.4, 150.4x91.4mm
- Linea Georgian: 95.5x95.5, 154.5x95.5mm.
- Wall boxes: 25, 35 and 47mm depths.