CS Acrovyn® Sheet is an aesthetic, impact-resistant product that provides protection for door faces, edges and frames.
It is versatile and robust, and can be easily cut, formed and shaped:
- Door cladding channels and angles - for full or partial height protection to one or both sides of a door.
- Kick and push plates - fabricated to customer specification from 2mm Acrovyn® Sheet, or 1.5mm Acrovyn® 4000 Sheet, custom shapes and sizes can be easily accommodated.
- Door edge protectors - manufactured to specific height and door thickness requirements.
- Door frame protection - built up from a series of channels and angles or thermoformed sections to fit specific frame size requirements.
- Through-colour product, available in the full Acrovyn® colour range.
- Impact and abrasion resistant.
- Suitable for thermoforming.
- High-quality appearance.
- In-built anti-bacterial protection.
- Durability, contributing to reduced life-cycle costs.
- Easily cut to design shapes.
- Easy to install and maintain.