The Sensorflow 21 wall-mounted tubular spout (15cm long) has a separate mixer and is designed to shut-off the water flow when it is being misused or vandalised.
This includes when the sensor is covered for a long period of time. The mixer will resume normal operation when the object is removed.
As well as being vandal resistant, this shut-off and on feature can be used by those involved in cleaning and maintaining the mixer/sensor.
Temporarily disabling the sensor stops the water flow for 30 seconds.
Sensorflow 21 features include:
- • Non-touch operation which is hygienic
- • Controlled water release for improved water use efficiency
- • Power can be supplied by mains or battery
- • No moving external parts, which reduces the risk of vandalism
- • Fully compliant with Part M of Building Regulations
- • The basin mixer has a small lever to control the temperature