|Manual / thermostatic||
The Contour 21 unisex shower unit is a wheelchair accessible shower facility that is flexible and functional, and suitable for a wide range of applications.
The shower unit comprises a fixed shower head, a moveable shower head, grab rails and a seat.
It meets all Document M Building Regulations.
• Accessible shower and changing area for wheelchair and care-assisted use.
• Easily adjusted diverter for fixed or moveable shower head.
• Friction handset for ease of movement up and down the rail.
• Lever-operated thermostatic valve for the supply of hot water at a set, safe temperature.
• Hinged seat and back support.
• Concealed fixing grab rails tested to 200kg.
• Hinged support arm tested to 200kg.
• Available with white, blue or stainless steel rails.
• LANTAC approved.