The Contour 21 back-to-wall WC pack is suitable for washrooms that have a concealed cistern.
A 480mm high WC pan is connected to a cistern that is concealed by blockwork or panelling. This ensures a hygienic and space-saving installation.
This WC pack meets all Document M Building Regulations.
- Wall basin with no overflow
- Thermostatic sequential mixer, which is TMV3 approved and will not scald
- Thermostat located inside the mixer, which reduces the risk of legionella bacteria forming between the thermostat and mixer
- Easy-to-operate handle
- Raised height WC at 480mm for wheelchair access
- Concealed cistern for a hygienic and space-saving installation
- WC back support cushion for comfort
- Toilet-roll holder
- Concealed fixing grab rails tested to 200kg
- Hinged support arm tested to 200kg
- Available with white or blue rails and seat, or with stainless steel rails and a grey seat
- LANTAC approved