|Back-to-wall / close coupled||
|Seat height (mm)||
The Contour 21 back-to-wall WC pack is suitable for washrooms that have a concealed cistern.
A 480mm high WC pan is connected to a cistern that is concealed by blockwork or panelling. This ensures a hygienic and space-saving installation.
This WC pack meets all Document M Building Regulations.
• Wall basin with no overflow.
• Thermostatic sequential mixer, which is TMV3 approved and will not scald.
• Thermostat located inside the mixer, which reduces the risk of legionella bacteria forming between the thermostat and mixer.
• Easy-to-operate handle.
• Raised height WC at 480mm for wheelchair access.
• Concealed cistern for a hygienic and space-saving installation.
• WC back support cushion for comfort.
• Toilet-roll holder.
• Concealed fixing grab rails tested to 200kg.
• Hinged support arm tested to 200kg.
• Available with white or blue rails and seat, or with stainless steel rails and a grey seat.
• LANTAC approved.