Asset A10 provides good comfort levels based on cassette-style upholstery.
Asset A20 is a traditionally upholstered seat base and back, incorporating an under ply and seat-back finisher trim. Trim panels can be stained, lacquered or upholstered in a wide range of finishes and fabrics.
Asset A30 is designed with a panelled seat cover, which allows the use of contrasting materials within the cover; the seat offers greater lumbar support through means of a fly-tuck and can incorporate full height end panels.
The adaptability of the range allows clients to tailor and finish the seats in a wide range of fabrics and colours enabling them to meet individual requirements.
Asset auditorium seating has been tested and certified to FIRA BS EN 12727:2000 Test Level 4, Severe Category Use which means it is covered by CPS's Lifetime Warranty.
- Seat bases and backs: built upon a preformed, shaped and contoured 12mm plywood; edges foam-wrapped in CMHR foam. Foam bases and foam backs upholstered in a fabric material of choice.
- Armrests available to match seating or in a range of hardwood finishes.
- All counter-weight tipping mechanism with pivot points running in nylon bushes, providing silent, virtually maintenance-free operation.
- All-bolted construction with captive M6 nuts located on seat base and back plywoods prior to upholstery.
- Floor fixings to suit concrete or timber constructed floors.
- A range of writing facilities available, making the Asset chair suitable for lecture theatre and conference venues. Fixed writing shelves, rear folding shelves. Arm-mounted writing tablets also available in a wide choice of finishes.
- Dimensions and seat modules tailored to suit. Typical standard modules 500, 530 and 550mm.