The Vario chair is CPS mid-range lecture theatre chair. Built around proven principles of counterweight tipping, all-bolted construction and prefinished, foam-wrapped timbers, the Vario C9 provides seating that is ergonomically designed for the user to be comfortable whilst seated at a fixed writing desk.
The chair is specifically designed to withstand the rigours of day-to-day educational use. Armrests can be added if required, and front row arm mounted writing tablets can be included where a front row modesty desk is not desirable.
The Vario range is supplied with a Lifetime Warranty and is independantly tested and certified to FIRA BS EN 12727:2000 Test Level 4, Severe Category Use.
• Seat bases built on a 15mm plywood with all edges and sharp corners removed prior to being upholstered with 65mm CMHR foam and covers in a fabric of choice.
• Tipping action by means of counterweight with pivot mechanism running nylon bushes for silent, virtually maintenance-free operation.
• Integrated fixed writing desk typically 300x25mm manufactured from a choice of hardwood or MDF laminate.
• Floor fixings to suit concrete or timber floor construction.
• Dimensions and seat modules tailored to suit specific requirements. Typical seat modules are 500, 530 and 550mm.
•Vario C9 - A lecture theatre chair with a support off the back of the seat frame for a continuous writing desk.
•Vario C7 - The chair is adapted to suit more traditional auditorium style chairs with a shared armrest where there is no need for a writing facility.
•Vario C6 - The chair is adapted to suit more traditional auditorium purposes where there is no need for a writing facility.