Blazer Check felted wool fabric has a bold design that is inspired by the tartan fabrics worn as traditional dress in the Scottish Highlands.
Produced from spun yarns, Blazer Check has a twill-worsted construction that is milled to create a soft upholstery fabric suitable for creating maximum impact on large pieces of soft seating.
Blazer Check is accredited to the EU Ecolabel certifying that the product has a reduced environmental impact throughout its life cycle, from the sourcing of raw material (pure new wool in this case) through to production, use and disposal.
Blazer Check is available in 14 colourways that work with complementary plains from the Blazer range.
The fabric is supplied with a five-year guarantee.
- Width: 140cm
- Weight: 460g/m² ±5%
- Pattern repeat: Width: 5.5cm, Length: 6.3cm
- Abrasion Resistance: 50,000
- FlammabilityBS EN 1021-1&2 Cigarette & Match
- BS 7176 Low Hazard
- BS 7176 Medium Hazard Crib 5 when FR treated. Please specify when ordering.
- Cleaning: Vacuum regularly. Professionally dry clean or wipe clean with a damp cloth.