Full matrix LED display specifically designed for use in railway stations to display next train, summary arrival, special notice or departures information.
Designed specifically to display passenger information in transport interchange environments, such as
- Railway station entrance halls and concourse areas
- Can be used as an alternative Next Train platform display
- Bus stations
- Any outdoor or public environment
- Industrial applications
- LED full matrix displays with 128x128, 180x128 and 160x160 pixels.
- Single- and double-sided versions.
- High brightness LEDs ensure excellent visual clarity in all lighting conditions.
- Fully flexible display allowing any combination of line-based text to be displayed.
- Integrated real time clock.
- Suitable for rail applications with an optional Section 12 compliant version.
- 6mm polycarbonate or laminated safety glass front screen.
- Ingress Protected to IP65.
- Integrate into existing CIS networks with the Ferrograph Station Terminal Server.