Designed specifically to display bus and train service information together with interactive journey planning.
The Ferrograph rugged Interactive InfoPoint provides real-time digital information to the travelling public in outdoor and unsecured areas. Next bus and train service information is combined with a local Point of Interest and Journey Planning services.
- Transport interchanges
- Bus stations and high use stops
- Railway platform or concourse applications
- Ideal for Tramstop or LRT applications
- 19” transflective TFT, UXGA 1600×1200 resolution
- Sunlight viewable TFT.
- Next bus or train departure or arrival information with configurable next 3, 6 or 12 services.
- DDA-compliant text.
- 17” transflective TFT, SXGA 1280×1024 resolution.
- Optional 32″ TFT rear-mounted poster display .
- Touch-screen using Projected Capacitive Technology (PCT).
- Secure web-based browser with on-line journey planning and approved website access.
- Tough stainless steel enclosure with laminated safety glass front screen, anti-glare / anti-reflective surface treatment.
- The IP65-rated enclosure provides protection against both weather and occasional vandalism.
- Custom design service available for all mounting and installation locations.
- Optional environmental control available including impact detection and diagnostic control.