At this year’s Salone Internazionale del Bagno, the Laufen stand concept is in a class of its own. Designed by world-famous Swiss architects Gabrielle Hächler and Andreas Fuhrimann, it stages the two, sometimes conflicting souls of the company: traditional craftsmanship and avant-garde technology.
Inspired by Laufen’s image movie, the two architects conceived a project that revolves around the company's expert know-how, telling the story of its rich artisan tradition and its constant commitment to reinvent itself and project itself towards the future.
Laufen will present a number of designs including:
- "THE NEW CLASSIC", a new SaphirKeramik project in collaboration with the eclectic Dutch designer Marcel Wanders
- "SONAR", a refined and elegant line of washbasins and a bathtub designed by Patricia Urquiola using SaphirKeramik
- "VAL", a simple and functional collection designed by Konstantin Grcic's to push new materials and new production methods to their limits
- The "INO" collection by Toan Nguyen which explores the almost infinite possibilities of working with SaphirKeramik, developing its subtlety and lightness to obtain an aesthetic with simple and elegant features.
- KARTELL BY LAUFEN by Roberto and Ludovica Palomban which includes a complete range of furnishings, accessories, sanitaryware and faucets
- Bespoke projects
SALONE DEL MOBILE 2018
17–22 April 2018 FIERA MILANO
Opening hours: 9.30 – 18.30 h
Booth F21-G14, Pavilion 24