|Features and accessories||
Seat and back
Timber / wood
Apollo is a design-led approach to providing practical, comfortable seats and desks, where maximisation of space and a striking aesthetic are the priority.
This iteration on Ferco’s standard lecture theatre seating has allowed them to maximise comfort within the very limited dimensional constraints often available. By re-thinking some old ideas, it has been possible to use modern manufacturing techniques to provide a highly customisable solution for bespoke lecture theatre projects.
The resulting collection includes options for a solid wooden seat, back and desk; completely upholstered seating; and fixed or tip-up writing ledges.
The generously proportioned seat enhances comfort and stability for students, especially when seated for extended periods. The Apollo’s distinctive and unique backrest is ergonomically designed to offer maximum comfort, whilst also functioning as a perfectly engineered stable support for the writing surface.
The fixed or tip-up writing ledge allows for note taking, laptops or tablets, without students feeling cramped or encroaching into their neighbour’s space.
- Sprung seats for comfort
- Robust construction using heavy-duty steel tubes
- Strong silent tip-up blocks
- Standard form suitable for low risers, sloping or flat floors
- Choice of seat centres to accommodate all row lengths
- Flexible seating layouts
- Available in a variety of customised finishes
- Easy to maintain
- Frame: heavy-duty square hollow section steel tubes
- Seats: cold-cured waterproof moulded foam, plastic tip-up blocks
Floor or riser mounted
Fixed writing ledge; tip-up writing ledge