Dural's CONSTRUCT skirting strips provide an elegant highlight for attractive room design. Brushed aluminium or stainless steel profiles with the bi-colour look bring the perfect finish to floors of all kinds. If you prefer a traditional look, there are also skirting boards made of real wood, MDF or PVC. CONSTRUCT skirting provides a wide variety of variations and colours to bring out the best in any floor. Cables can be concealed behind the strips and their simple installation means they can be removed and replaced again and again.
The Bicolor profiles comprise two parts; a base profile to be attached to the wall and a snap-in finish profile made of wood or aluminium. Electric cabling or telephone lines can be hidden behind the base profile.
The Elegant profiles are attached to the wall with special clips.
- Aluminium smooth (anodised silver, gold, champagne, titanium)
- Aluminium Elegant (anodised silver, gold, champagne)
- Aluminium Bicolor (basic profile: anodised silver / insert aluminium: anodised silver, anthracite / insert wood: oak natural, oak coated
- Stainless steel
- Aluminium smooth: 60, 80 and 100mm
- Aluminium Elegant: 70 and 100mm
- Aluminium Bicolor: 80mm
- Stainless steel: 60 and 80mm
- PVC: 60 and 100mm
- PVC Carpet insert: 55mm
- Aluminium smooth: 250cm
- Aluminium polished, Elegant, Bicolor: 200 and 400cm
- Stainless steel: 270cm
- PVC: 250, 255, 515cm