Reflex-Rol offers 3 types of roller blind:
- Classic Line
- Compact Line
Each line features:
- Profile parts made from rigid extruded aluminium.
- Enclosed headbox with side capping.
- Various side guides for guiding the blinds along the window and to cover side light gaps.
- All visible profiles optionally available with RAL powder coating.
- Various manual or electrically powered operating and drive systems.
- Guiding of the blinds or only the bottom rail into the side guide profiles.
- An invisible opening headbox for rear ventilation on the window side. The headbox serves as a stop to limit the upper position of the blinds as well as protection when the blinds are not in use.
- The most varied product in terms of operation, hanging, window geometry and opening.
- Available in a wide selection of side guides, headboxes and bottom rails.
- For use in industrial, commercial, public sector and domestic environments.
- Available with manual chain loop, pull cord, multistep and spring assisted or with a 24v electric motor.
- Pulled up from below using a patented bottom rail. The design allows light to flow into the top of the room rather than causing glare on desks and computer screens.
- For use on narrow, high or non-rectangular windows, as well as inclined and fully horizontal applications.
- Available with a chain loop, pull cord or motorised drive.
- Fitted with side guides for optimal fitment. This ensures that the blinds cover edges and prevent light from spilling around. The side guides also further protect the blinds from damage.
- Primarily used by property developers, the Compact Line is available with a chain loop or 24v electric motor
- Compact Line blinds are also fitted with side guides for optimal fitment. This ensures that the blinds cover edges and prevent light from spilling around. The side guides also further protect the blinds from damage
- Especially small headbox sizes 35 x 35mm
- Specially designed bottom rail with adjustable slide rollers
- Choice of different side guides
- Quick and simple plug-in installation