Acoustis 50 is a coated fibreglass fabric with a patented acoustic weave, which significantly reduces acoustic reverberation.
- A light thin acoustic solution, easy to fit to walls and ceilings
- Excellent mechanical resistance allowing it to be tensioned
- Non fibrous, therefore no risk of inhalation
- Health/Safety: conforms to standard requirements for buildings open to the public
- Fire test to BS476 Pt 6 Class 0
- Excellent light control
- Total glare control
- Thermal comfort: up to 87% of solar energy eliminated
- Extra wide width: 250 cm
- Suitable for acoustic, shading, printing and tensile applications
- Oekotex Standard 100 fabric contains no harmful chemicals
- rot-proof, and suitable for use in humid environments.
- Excellent dimensional stability
The technology of the special weave gives Acoustis® 50 a high-acoustic absorption capacity. It reduces the reflection of sound waves in a room, which distinguishes it from acoustic insulation.
Acoustis50 is easy to install and can be used in several ways:
- Tensile panel with eyelets, which can be used on walls or ceilings.
- Stretched on a frame as a complete panel, or as an architectural feature.
- Velum panel that is mounted with springs and tensioners, or with adjustable fastenings.
- Fixed or rolled up.
Curtains and blinds in halls, meeting rooms, open spaces, swimming pools, sports halls, classrooms, auditoria, concert halls, night clubs, congress halls, exhibition halls, museums, cinemas, restaurants, hotels, cafes, stations and airports. It can be used for both internal and external applications.